Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Funny Pics

Today Gretta, Hazel and I did a morning of walking around shopping and taking pics. Here are my favorites.

Payless Supermarket had Johnsonville Brats on Sale. I can't help but wonder how the heck they get our product since as far as I know we have no distibutor here....



3 Packs of Diapers. Yes- 3 diapers. I would have to go to the store 3 times a day to buy diapers.


In highschool I worked at the Sheboygan KFC, here I would have worked at the KLG. For the life of me I can not figure out what KLG stands for..Kentucky Licking Good? But my favorite part is the chicken- you can't really tell from my pic but according to the tie on him he is not the "Colonel" like in the US- it says "Marshall". LMAO


The child defecating seat I spoke about in a prior post...in the shape of a goose....with handles to hold onto..it's like the child is on a ride while they bare down...I giggle every time I think about it! And I love the two babies on the label. I can't decide if one is telling the other "good job" for using the defecation seat or consoling because the other is scared of it.


And...our little chunkie- we are fattening this girl up- she has cheeks now :)


So we shopped and napped and ate today. After dinner sat down by the ocean a bit. Gretta has her friend Makenna over tonight for a Wizard of Oz movie night. Two more days!!

I rented a car for tomorrow- this girl hasn't driven since June 30th and wants to! We have made friends with a missionary family from Indiana who runs a summer camp for kids here amongst other things. Gretta and myself along with the other adopting mom her and her daughter and Hazel are driving to their house to picnic by them and relax, do some kayaking etc. Should be a nice final outing for us since Friday will be packing and getting ready to leave and a last meeting with Hazel's birth family.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete